friendfeed shared items
I'm Leonardo de Oliveira Martins, a Brazilian postdoctoral researcher working in Spain on evolutionary genomics . This blog is not affiliated in any form to my employers, and all opinions are mine.
Before joining the discussion, please take a look at the comment policy of the blog.
This site has moved. Its new home is at http://biomcmc.blogspot.com
CopyrightThe works by Leonardo de Oliveira Martins originally presented here are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License. In a nutshell you are free to share, copy, and modify his works as long as you accredit him and preserve this license.
Labmates at Univ. of Vigo
- This blog is being put to sleep
- Repent that you lack the figure!
- The GPU hype and bioinformatics algorithms
- Facts are there to be used, not regurgitated
- Distribution of recombination distances between trees – poster at SMBE2010
- New experimental and theoretical approaches towards the understanding of the emergence of viral infections
- fault-tolerant conversion between sequence alignments
- The specialization of novel genes
- Using System-on-a-Chip hardware to speed up alignments
- Harold Jeffreys’ Theory of Probability Revisited (Statistical Science 2009, Vol. 24, No. 2)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.